guilde nakamal Index du Forum

guilde nakamal Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

True Blood 4

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    guilde nakamal Index du Forum -> Hall d'Entrée -> Ambassade
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
hibersall

Peuple: Humain
Classe: Guerrier
Masculin

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 08:26 (2016)    Sujet du message: True Blood 4 Répondre en citant

True Blood 4 > urlin.us/2jnec

True Blood 4

10cf746e54
Honestly Eric was kind of a rebound yes she said she had feelings for him but I feel like she wasnt truly over Bill. Jason tells Hoyt that he slept with Jessica, after which Hoyt beats him up. Debbie goes to Marnie's hideout and distracts her while Sookie finds Eric and discovers Marnie's plans to use Eric to kill Bill. 3 looks like that, Sookie. If Game of Thrones accomplishes that next season, then expect Emmy/golden globe nominations. That is a trick to me. Even though Im a Sookie/Eric shipper, I hope they give Joe Manganiello a whole lotta screen time next season.

Vampires Trailer (HBO)Video:True Blood Season 4Add a photo to this gallery PropagandaEdit PromotionalEdit ReferencesEdit See alsoEdit True Blood - Season 4 DVD True Blood Season 4 > " Season 6 >> " Season 7>> #01 "She's Not There"#07 "Cold Grey Light of Dawn" #02 "You Smell Like Dinner"#08 "Spellbound" #03 "If You Love Me, Why Am I Dyin'?"#09 "Let's Get Out of Here" #04 "I'm Alive and on Fire"#10 "Burning Down the House" #05 "Me and the Devil"#11 "Soul of Fire" #06 "I Wish I Was the Moon"#12 "And When I Die" Retrieved from " Categories: Seasons Season 4 Add category Cancel Save Around Wikia's network Random Wiki TV About Help Community Central Careers Advertise API Contact Wikia Terms of Use Privacy Policy Global Sitemap Local Sitemap Content is available under CC-BY-SA. .. i like the fairy thing is explained in S3 instead of book 6 or 7. I hope they learned and intend on fixing all this next season. BUT, Sookie gave Bill a ligitimate chance. Luna and Sam have a funeral for Tommy where Maxine is the only mourner. stories/characters that either end up being nothing or just disappear (this doesnt bother me too much so long as the main stories/characters make sense) and 2. Love what you like leave what you dont, but as Billie mentioned it seems as if only cons live here and pros are nonexistent.

daft punk homeworkthe millionaire matchmaker s08e10war wolves movieyoung dracula season 5the best rock in the worldFl studio 11.4.0Eragon (2006) hindibest of wahvarious artists rock balladsaggressive neighbours nancey

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 08:26 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    guilde nakamal Index du Forum -> Hall d'Entrée -> Ambassade Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange